Thursday, November 03, 2011

My post to John Redwood's Diary this morning + more on Democracy!

Please read Dominic Sandbrook in the Daily Mail this morning, linked here, with a piece " A damnable contempt for democracy" and also John Redwood's long list of EU failures recorded in his Diary entry, to which I have commented the following:

Martin Cole
Posted November 3, 2011 at 7:42 am | Permalink
Your comment is awaiting moderation.
I agree, a very long and troubling list, indicating that the leaders of the EU have a huge amount to be sorry about.
Yet as an Englishman, I cannot forgive that we became part of this mess, due to the connivance of all those within the British establishment who were supposedly in charge of our interests over many decades! Should they not also be saying sorry too, more critically, now doing something to mitigate the consequences, of which I still see no sign?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home