Sunday, November 08, 2009

Treasures from the threads number thirty-six

In response to an article of pure garbage from the formerly astute commentator Janet Daley comes this brilliant piece of advice:

It is not only the EU that concerns most people in this country, it is also immigration. We all know that is uncontrollable because we are part of the EU. And yet Cameron this week said he would welcome Turkey and other countries to join this corrupt club! Since Cameron displayed his cowardness, and his betrayal of the British people, I have sent an email every day to him and Hague, asking them to stand down and let someone who cares about this country take over. You can do the same by emailing camerond@parliament.uk and haguew@parliament.uk. It would be great if their inbox was stuffed with such emails every day! I despise them more than words can possibly say. They are as traitorous as those MPs who denied us a referendum. I shall do everything in my power to replace my Tory MP if he sides with Cameron, and he knows that I mean it!

Sweet Pea
on November 08, 2009
at 06:56 AM

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home