Saturday, April 18, 2009

Finally a Labour Party Resignation - but only an ex-MP!!

The members of this disgusting government have uttered not one word of protest at what is afoot in their country and now being spread across the world by Reuters, read here. One ex-MP has resigned in disgust, Alice Mahon has departed the scumbag led disgrace to democracy that the Labour Party has become stating in her resignation letter: "This has been a difficult decision to take as I feel I was almost born into the Labour Party. However, I can no longer be a member of a party that at the leadership level has betrayed many of the values and principles that inspired me as a teenager to join." According to a report in the Daily Telegraph she also told Sky News: "I've reached the end of the road with the Labour Party. I've lost faith in the Government and the direction they are taking us in. I did hope, as did many party members, that we would get a change of direction if we got a new leadership. Unfortunately I could not have been more wrong." Incredibly not one single member of Brown's administration, even in junior positions has uttered a word of protest that I can find.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home