Monday, April 13, 2009

114 arrested over SUSPICION they might protest

As I indicated earlier another story about power station protesters has been developing all day, but I could hardly of predicted that the arrests have been made upon the suspicion that the MIGHT be a protest, Read the BBC report, linked here.

More than 100 people have been arrested in Nottingham over a suspected plan to target a power station.

Police said 114 men and women were arrested in Sneinton Dale on suspicion of conspiracy to commit aggravated trespass and criminal damage.

Officers said they believed those arrested were planning to protest at nearby Ratcliffe-on-Soar power station.

NOTE I actually posted this at about 1615 GMT after the item on Susan Boyle above, it appears somebody is interfering with my blog editor settings, if I disappear then farewell thanks for reading me!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home