Monday, October 19, 2009

Treasures from the threads - Number thirty-five

A comment to an article on whether or not the BNP leader should be invited to Question Time caught my eye and is quoted here. After watching the performance of the sluglike Home Secretary yesterday evening (on the Sunday evening repeat of the previous programme) unable to even offer an apology for his automatic claiming for food costs while at his second home, and bearing in mind the clearly criminal activities of his immediate predecessor, this is particularly pertinent:
Peter Principle wrote:
Martin Ivens wrote: 'On Question Time and elsewhere I hope essential British decency will also triumph' Are you referring to that decency that the voters granted to MPs, only to find them lining their pockets on the back of it? Or is it the decency that received a kick in the teeth when the disgraced Michael Martin was lowered (sic) to the House of Lords? Or the decency that was mocked when the terrorist Magee was invited to the House of Commons, the very institution he tried to obliterate? Or the decency of the Chief Constable whose force's inheirent lack of decency drove Fiona Pilkington to despair and terrible death? Get a grip, Martin Ivers, I and many like me (middle class, leafy suburb) are tired of being at the front of the queue paying (too many) taxes whilst magically relegated to the rear when it comes to benefiting from them. I am sick to death of the ping-pong politics of a Tory or Labour government - I want change. I want policies that benefit the many; I do not dislike foreigners, blacks or Asians but I do not wish to live amongst hordes of them; I do not want multi-culturalism - what benefit has that brought this country, can you answer me that? I want criminals locked up, so they are not burgling my house, raping my wife, molesting my children, stealing my car or making the lives of the Pilkingtons of this country utterly miserable. The list goes on; if the likes of you don't want the BNP to thrive then the likes of the spiv Mendelson, Prudence Brown, Shifty Blair and Del Boy Dave Cameron had better offer an acceptable alternative, otherwise, if the the BNP can provide the solutions I seek, I'll vote for them, and to hell with your brand of decency.
October 18, 2009 10:14 AM BST "Essential British decency"is mentioned in the subject of the article, what a farce to even refer to such a relic of the past, long forgotten with the existing British establishment!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home